Speech- Introducing a new superhero to the world.

                                Story

It was the time of my school session .I was attending my classes. Suddenly a bell voice arrived to my ears and the announcement was to  get prepare yourself for upcoming earthquack. I got frightened and not allowing myself to think about some essential ideas to get rid from this horendous problem.I also tried to keep my mentality strong .My class teacher has said don't be worry everything will be fine if you'll follow my introductions. I nodded my head in yes! 


1. Hold and cover :- Means whatever object is arround you just hold thqt and cover your head.

2. Don't be panic.

During the time when teacher was announcing those introduction. Suddenly seamoman arrived there and because he had knowledge or such kind of power to deal with seimon activities. He quickly handled all the situation and yes I was at my home with the smile on my face and I was grateful for seimoman..


I'd like to inform you all to know about seimamon and his deeds which he had done for us. He is really a super hero 💙..


Comments

  1. Few mistakes are there but your explanation are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aasmeen you should focus on the spelling as it is right or not, and there is inciting incident is missing. You should cover the background knowledge first. But your way of sharing is awesome you have used many useful vocabularies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaurav here.Excellent blog Aasmeen very eye cathcy blog.And you gave sufficient information in that blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog of the day ( Artificial intelligence)

Healthy diet for different age groups

Grand Canyon