Speech on amusement park in Delhi ( Gurgaon )

 Appu Ghar- Oyesters Beach Water park                
             
Hello!! Everyone. How are you all? I can ancipate you all are doing well . My name is Aasmeen khan and I'm a tour guider . Today I'm among you all with my new explored place and that is one an only Appu ghar amusement park which located in  Gurgaon .
**If you also love to explore new things in our nature so for what are you waiting for . Exploring about Appu ghar can be the best and smooth idea to go there and have some blessings from environment**.
(Last year there were many people who came and had fun with it. But now because of pandemic it has been locked since lockdown. I'm sharing details below one can search on google about it).
  • Location: Behind Huda City Metro Station
  • Timings: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm; every day
  • Entry Fee:
    • Adults – ₹1299 (Mon-Fri) and ₹1399 (Sat-Sun)
    • Children – ₹799 (Mon-Fri) and ₹899 (Sat-Sun)
    • Senior Citizens – ₹799 (every day)
. Be at your home don't go outside just  because of unnecessary work .🤗🙂

                           Thank you 💜

                    Story 
Hye! I'm Aasmeen Khan here. I'd like to tell you a secret story which is about my younger sister👭. Do you guys want to know what's that secret is? Okay! Come with me. 
Nargis, she is my younger sister. She is eleven years old but remember she isn't an old. She loved to do adventural work but she can't do that do you know why? Oh! oh! because when she was trying to explore her first adventure at that time she was five years old 😅. And parents didn't allow her to do that. I was also there because sometimes I once go on blue moon 🔵. She rarely love to share her secrets with us. If you are willing to know about her new secret Okay!! I'll take you through her one of the funniest and the adventural picnic( adventure) . She decided to have fun with her friends in Appu Ghar amusement park 🎡🎠🎢. Appu Ghar amusement park was located in Gurgaon which was far from our home but we were learners and we wanted to see that eye to eye. My family was thrilled because that was our first adventure in Gurgaon. 
Climax came when we arrived there and found that Nargis has kept rat🐀 in her bag 👜.. We tried to know the secret behind it. But as I shared she doesn't like to reveal her secret in front of any one 😜🤪. My father asked hye! What's important about this rat 🐀? She replied I'll not tell I'll show you, my teacher has shared don't tell anyone about your secret show them too.. 
My father laughed as a innocently and muttered that's why dear 💕you're cool 😎👍. I thought you're my secret child 😇. My mother added in my father's words oh! and you're her lovely father 🥰.Hye Nargis now its time to show your secret behind having rat on this park 🎡🎠🎢 I asked as her teacher 👩‍🏫‍. She said come with me ✌. We followed her as innocent/ ideal kids. 
She brought her near to slides which were for kids. We were just looking at her as cheetah stares on his prey. She took out her rat 🐀and kept him on the top of the slide 🙃. I was good student and I just predicted also what she is going to do. Do you know what she did after keeping rat on the top? She slowly pushed the rat from the top of the  slide, rat came down and we were there to handled / caught rat 🐀.. 
We laughed after watching this and we asked reason behind doing this . She smiled and said because I have been seeing that a cat was chasing him and I thought if he would be left at home 🏠so definitely that can has been eaten him. He is so cute and I wanted him to have fun with us.. 
                         Thanks 😇

Comments

  1. Very nice aasmeen👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear I'll not take this comment only. Please do share area if improvement..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wrote very well but I have noticed that few grammatical errors are there and you should fix them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog of the day ( Artificial intelligence)

Healthy diet for different age groups

Grand Canyon