Story of the book( Part 1)




I had promised Todd to find his red box. // I went to campfire and I found crowd of children sitting around fire.. // one of the youngest kid has asked to Shurphy did you ever see a werewolf? // She replied yes! And for more she delivered conversation to his brother to continue.. // 
I followd same night and went to search read box as Shurphy has shared that she has kept // now she doesn't know where it is. In forest I found a chit written on werewolf love red and red box 📦 is now their. //
My heart ❤ started pumping out loud because of the darkness. Moon went behind clouds💨. //
I hide myself behind a tree and a hand on shoulder😱😰.. Todd revealed I'm here. 
I shouted on him. Todd said I brought you switch light as well. //
From a cave someone calling my name 😧😮. // I wanted to go inside but Todd warned me do not go.. 


Thanks 🌹


Comments

  1. Aasmeen written a short story after reading books.she written a good manners and also attached a front page of Book 📚 in our blog .its good and nice.👍🔥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog of the day ( Artificial intelligence)

Healthy diet for different age groups

Grand Canyon